Disapointment
Sunday, 6 October 2013 • 09:13 • 0 comments
Just let me be,
and being.

Being angry,
happy either disapointed.

I'm the one of kind a girl who's strong enough,
to face,
to walk and going through everything,
in this cruel,
really cruel world.

For my sake,
I'm too disapointed,
for putting my trust and believe,
on people who I shouldn't.

I don't know,
don't even know.

How to describe how worst this feeling.

But congratulation on you,
who've wreck me,
and make me feel so blue.

You've won for make me feel like I'm nothing,
but in point of a fact,
you're losing my hope & trust.
Totally.

I'm turn into pieces,
too cold in this disapointment,
and force myself to accept that in life,
"You should put your trust on nobody"

OLD
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome

/>

Si perempuan angkasa & langit ungu. Untuk setiap kimia yang aku rasa, aku masih aku. Masih satu.
/

Chatting here ♥
Sweet 16

put your cbox

Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name

Remember!!dont remove this section!!